Friday 10 October 2014

Dark Eldar Haemonculus

Sorry for the lack of updates on my self imposed two week mini painting challenge for Golden Demon - I've been very VERY busy painting!

So a painted mini in two weeks .... done!

I'm very pleased with what I've been able to achieve. There are lots of things I would have done diferently, and I hope better, if I had taken more time. But my goal was to paint a mini in two weeks that I wouldn't be ashamed to bring to Golden Demon, and I've pulled that off.

I wouldn't do this again in a rush as the pressure was a bit much at times. But as a one off challenge to myself it was an 'interesting' experience; and it's good to push yourself sometime to see just what you can acheive.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's stunning!! Is it wrong to say you love something made for human skin? The cloak is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks better in pics than did in real life, I put it down to the lighting in those cabinets. Love the base! Where do you get the skulls from for the base from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Saw it yesterday, nice to see it under better lighting.

    Really like the base, where do you get the skulls from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skulls came out of my bits box. As best as I can remember they come from the GW Tomb Kings War Sphinx.

      Delete